Since it's farm season in rural ontario...today's daily deal is 25% October Afternoon's "Farm Girl" line!....
CHERRYFEST is on now through Saturday in downtown Blenheim! Paper Angel Studios is passing along some "sweet" savings by offering 25% off all regular priced items (excluding gift cards) for the next three days! Stop by and save!
Clearance table on now...50% off select product while supplies last!
THEY ARE FINALLY HERE!!! Card makers Dream tool...Envelope Punch Boards by We R Memory keepers...Easily create any size envelopes to co-ordinate with your cards....Everything all in one.... Scoreboard, Envelope punch, bone folder and measuring chart! Stop by and check them out!
Also more chalk edgers, peel offs and moustache stickers, just to name a few new products that came in today!
From today until the end of May we are going to offer Buy one get one 50% off (of equal or lesser value) on all Sizzix embossing folders and dies...come on in and stock up and save!....
NO TAXES ALL LONG WEEKEND!....We are going to pay the taxes on all purchases now through Monday......Come in and save!
We are OPEN Monday May 20th regular hours......(10-6)
Okay so I was getting ready for the Mother's Day Gala at Shopper's Drug Mart making little projects with what you could do with the products in the store besides scrapbooking and card making...I started out making an "Introducing" baby card/ birth announcement, but then got adding other embellishments to it and turned it into a mini wall picture. I sent my daughter to the store to get a small canvas to mount it too, but to no avail...nothing in town would work...then i remembered that my lovely sister gave me a do-it-yourself tile kit for a birthday gift about 5 years. Needless to say the "mud" was dried out so I thought I could add some white glue to make it "work" again....that was the epic fail, it turned out looking like icing...lol....so then when all else fails I did my favourite crackling effect on the second tile and VOILA! here's the finished project!....
Mother's Day Special #1:
Don't know what to get that Papercrafting Mom for Mother's Day? Let her choose!.... We have Gift Cards available! Now through until Sunday May 12th, we will add $10 to a gift card $50 and over....more bang for your buck!
1. If you wish to, stamp the Mini Milk Carton prior to assembly. There are crease lines on the die cut, fold them as shown.
2. Place adhesive on the strip on the side (left side when placed like this) as well as three of the squares on the bottom. Also flip over and place adhesive along the top crease.
3. Stick the small tab to the opposite side to create a box as shown.
4. Fold the ends with the adhesive in as shown leaving the one without adhesive for the end
5. Fill with treats. Close the top together with adhesive. Alternatively you can use ribbon or clips to close the mini milk carton too!
6. Decorate however you wish and enjoy!
Thank you to all who attended our National Scrapbooking Day....our grand prize winner of the $100 gift basket was pulled by Bella and is Lynn S.
Thanks again everyone!