1. If you wish to, stamp the Mini Milk Carton prior to assembly. There are crease lines on the die cut, fold them as shown.
2. Place adhesive on the strip on the side (left side when placed like this) as well as three of the squares on the bottom. Also flip over and place adhesive along the top crease.
3. Stick the small tab to the opposite side to create a box as shown.
4. Fold the ends with the adhesive in as shown leaving the one without adhesive for the end
5. Fill with treats. Close the top together with adhesive. Alternatively you can use ribbon or clips to close the mini milk carton too!
6. Decorate however you wish and enjoy!